Re : From: "chevetteroadwarrior"

Hey Shevett - you at least got the gist of it rite - .

A HEMI in a Gremlin - or - any DC-x PowerPlant
that is within the 'Family ' - even a Mercedes -
would be fine - yet Bow Tie ? Why ?

Since the 'New Guy' already has an original - well running -
engine that is a 'numbers match' - why not build the heck
out of it ?

If it is a Six - there is www.blowthruturbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or STROKERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

they might look into for a 265HP
lite weight 6 powerplant.

Engine makes more Torque than a 350 shoveit .

Grab the Factory Fuel Injection off an '87 - '90 'RENIX' AMC inline 6
engine.

Drop in a '68-70 Open Chamber I-6 AMC Head -

run a Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Turbo unit [$125.00 tops Bart } -

a Holley Nascar 390 carb - Clifford Intake -

Crane Turbo Cam & Kit -

Roller Rockers {let me know for the '68 head mod -
I'll hip you to the fax} -

and be near 300HP with a very lite weight front end
- which equates to great handling - all the time - not just straight
lines .

Here is a Bow Tie Idea - Sell that Bow Tie Blunder
and enroll in a
Creative Writing Course [hee-hee] .

Start with the letter A .

Correct Power Plant Selection for an

AMERICAN MOTORS GREMLIN

Automoblie requires you to start at the beginning
of the Alphabet when submitting advertising for the Correct
Engine Selection .

See how creative you are now ? Heck,
with the letter A under your belt - might
just think up a new name for Chevy Powered
AMC Owners - Yes ?

> I would not buy a Former
> Gremlin
> butchered with an affordable Chevrolet