Re: Re : From: "chevetteroadwarrior"now we see!!!

Re: Re : From: "chevetteroadwarrior"now we see!!!

I feel your pain, but a Hemi was built for Chrysler well before the
merge, so its still an outsider. If your gonna be True AMC diehard,
then be that. As for the 6 idea, those 6's make great power with them
turbo,s, checked that route out myself, but its just like building a
360-401 up, if your not full of cash or willing to build for a couple
years while your sits, then you use what youve already got. Anyone
with a 390 or 401 wants to part with one cheap, I promise ya, I'll
build it, drive it, praise it and follow the AMC path, but those are
the only 2 Id want. ANY ONE WILLING TO HELP? Lets see how serious we
want to convert into the AMC way. Let me know. Rod