Re: [gremlintime] New Guy

In a message dated 12/23/01 12:08:53 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
duallycc@xxxx writes:

> Just picked up a 73 Gremlin that was on Ebay a month ago. Has a
> growling transmission and a clunking rearend, but gets me back and
> forth to work in style. Engine and interior are good, and the body is
> great. Son and I are planning on installing a 350/400Turbo/posi setup
> that I have in the barn this winter. Did this once before in 1973
> (only with a 4-speed instead) with a 1970 Big Bad Blue Gremlin that
> the wife and I ordered new in July of 70. Just found this list, so
> hoping for some good info. Also, there is a 77 Gremlin-X in Manteca,
> Ca with 17,844 miles on it that is going up for sale real soon.
> Everything is original (even the tires) and it's in perfect
> condition. The fellows mother just died, so he's going to sell it for
> the estate. Any idea what it might be worth? Green with tan interior,
> PS, PB, no AC.
>
> GaryB
> 73 Blue Gremlin in Ca.

Aww cmoooon,dude find you a 401/4 speed or 360/727 from a Jeep,AMC V8s are
the shiznick.the treefiddy thing is played out and trust me dusting a chevy
with your AMC pwd AMC brings one a shit eating grin!!!!>:)
regards
Bart Mangrum
1973 Gremlin AMC 360/727 0.60 over Arias 11 to 1 flattops,4.56 rear