Re: New Guy

--Son and I are planning on installing a 350/400Turbo/posi setup
> that I have in the barn this winter.
First, welcome to the group. There are a lot of Gremlin people on
here with a vast knowledge of Gremlins that love to talk bout em.
Next, I dropped in a 350 sbc with a 2 speed pwrglide a few months
ago, so if you need any help, I'll try my best. Im getting ready to
have it tubbed with a narrowed 10 bolt and 18.5 inch mickey thompsons
as well as painting and doing some upholstry work. Third, youll be
getting a visit from a spirit named Bart that hates Chevy motors in
Gremlins, pay him no attention, he really loves em, but wont admit
it. And last, Im not sure bout the price on the 77X. Its more about
what you think is the worth! Gremlins arent cosidered a big
collecters item, except for us diehards, so its more just a personnal
value. Ive seen everything from $100.00 junks to $20,000.00
prostreets. Have fun. Rod