New Guy

Hey All;

Just picked up a 73 Gremlin that was on Ebay a month ago. Has a
growling transmission and a clunking rearend, but gets me back and
forth to work in style. Engine and interior are good, and the body is
great. Son and I are planning on installing a 350/400Turbo/posi setup
that I have in the barn this winter. Did this once before in 1973
(only with a 4-speed instead) with a 1970 Big Bad Blue Gremlin that
the wife and I ordered new in July of 70. Just found this list, so
hoping for some good info. Also, there is a 77 Gremlin-X in Manteca,
Ca with 17,844 miles on it that is going up for sale real soon.
Everything is original (even the tires) and it's in perfect
condition. The fellows mother just died, so he's going to sell it for
the estate. Any idea what it might be worth? Green with tan interior,
PS, PB, no AC.

GaryB
73 Blue Gremlin in Ca.