Freddie arranges to buy 2nd 74 Gremlin X

Freddie arranges to buy 2nd 74 Gremlin X

I have bought the gem...a dream Gremlin to replace the car I had back
in '74. Now I shall have the black beauty, which I have named Night
Hawk. The story of how this Gremmie and I came together is almost as
interesting as the history of the car itself, a story I will post in
the near future. This fine automobile shall be my collector car and I
shall turn Blue Bird (the '74 Gremmie 5 litre I bought in September
of 2001, the car in the photo section) into my driver car, after I
have a 360 with about 450 horses installed.
Yes, Night Hawk is the '74 Gremlin 5 litre on the Jason and Jean AMC
page, 7,000 original miles, the time capsule machine! Christmas has
come early for me! I shall keep you updated! Happy Yuletide everyone!!

see my new Gremlin X at Jason and Jean's AMC page:

http://web.radiant.net/jasonl/auto/gremlin3.html

Freddie
2 Gremlin X's/304/360