Gremlin cover

Once again I am looking for presents for my husband. And once again, I don't know where to start looking. Norbert wants a car cover for his Gremlin. Our 3 sons have decided that this is what they want to get for Dad for Christmas. But Mom has been given the job of finding it. I've tried several online places that we've gotten parts from and I haven't had any luck. I'm having trouble getting on line & staying there because my husband keeps walking into the room. Kind of hard to do any research when I keep having to turn off the monitor. All help will be appreciated!

Norbert & I took the Gremlin to his 26th Class reunion (actually an all-school reunion) in KC, KS at Saviour of the World Seminary (yes, folks, my husband was once considering becoming a priest)over Thanksgiving weekend. The car did real well except for the windsheild wiper motor. It rained hard enough that we needed wipers all the way home & it was making some strange noises. Had to have it though. The car was a hit at the reunion but no one from Norbert's class was there. Guys from the 2 years below him remembered his first Gremlin. I've decided that I've gotten too old to make trips that long in the car. Too loud, too low to the ground and even though the seats are fairly comfortable, I prefer the Bonneville for long trips.

Karla