Re: [gremlintime] Re:Grilles

Same problem here with my grill, A guy in the parkway cut me off and clipped
the Left front quarter of my car,, The side marker light area shattered.
Still searching for a decent replacement for my '73 Gremlin Grill.
I would even accept an NOS or excellent 70-72 Hornet grill and light
assembly.

Wade