Re: [gremlintime] Good salvage score... Am/Fm/CB radio in '78 concord

Re: [gremlintime] Good salvage score... Am/Fm/CB radio in '78 concord

 looking for all three mirrors and a radio i have a 1974 gremlin hornet
straight 6 258 recently lost no.2 cyclinder really bummed out i love my
gremmie,thats her name searching for a long block factory motor also also
need buttons for heater been working on my girl for 1 1/2 years wish i had
more money but little by litte shes coming around thanks for the info please
feel free to reply kimii jeanne proud gremlin owner