Re: [gremlintime] Re: 28 Gremlin members...over 20% now!

Re: [gremlintime] Re: 28 Gremlin members...over 20% now!

In a message dated 11/3/01 8:31:06 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
themixtoo@xxxx writes:

> All right Rodney, don't let big bad Bart give you any do-do. I just re-did
> my
> sbc 400 with muncie 4-speed. It's now painted AMC turquise and I added a
> hydaulic clutch setup. This thing looks so stock everyone has been doing
> double-takes at the cruises I've taken it to this year. Oh yea it's a '74
> Levi's Gremmie with 13,000 original miles from Cleveland OHIO. That's right
>
> Rodney, just down the street from ya.
> Gary 'The Mix'

yeah Gary is our resident Gremlintime wannabe,the 304 was too much for gary
and he had to tone it down with a chivvy small block silly gary gremmies
don't float,so whats with the boat anchor????>:)
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin "AMC 360 V8"