Unfortunately Snagged a Job

Hi All,
I have enjoyed reading and conversing with you all over these last months.
But!!!, when I finally snagged a better Job (?) it had to be in OMAN
(Muscat). I will be taking care of our forces Medical equipment they have
stashed there. I don't know about when I will be internetable again, or when
I might run into a Gremlin there.
My son is selling "his" 75 for parts or whatever he can get for it. It is
All or nothing as we have no storage ability. It runs, but compression is
questionable. The left Rear spring is bent and there is left side damage to
the front and rear fenders. The front bench seat is trash, but the rest of
the interior is ok (258/auto/ac/ps). It is in Santa Maria California. Some
kid has called, wants to use it as a runner in the hills. Probably would
trash it. He is asking $400, but I know he'll come down ($200 would be my
guess).
Got to go, driving the 68 fury to Portland OR tomorrow to see my parents,
daughter and grandson (2 1/2). Then back here to get ready to fly out about
Thanksgiving.
Contract is for a year, so I'll be looking for my dream Gremlin X then. Good
Luck all and Happy Gremlining!!!
Ken
PS. I'll try checking in again before I leave.