Re: Search for a gremlin

Still waiting for a response on a good used gremlin for sale. Anywhere between 1971-1973 would do nicely. Nothing fancy. Just want good basic transportation. I owned 2 of them back in 1971. They were real cheap then. I owned a standard gremlin and a gremlin X. Both were great and easy to work on. None of that computer shit. Backyard mechanics dream come true. I live on the W. side of the state of Michigan. Don't want to have to travel to far to pick up. Hope to hear from anyone who has one for sale. Would prefer it to have an automatic transmission. Thanks for reading this.