New member / 6cyl offy intake for sale

Hey there, I just joined this list yesterday and hope to learn a
little bit more about my 75 Gremlin. I've been running it at both
the 1/8 & 1/4 mile tracks here in Houston with the 258 / 904 combo.
It's now time to put the 401 in so I will be selling some of the
6cylinder parts I have. The 1st to go will be a Offenhauser dual-
port 4bbl intake part# 6257. It's in great shape and I'm asking $125
including shipping in the 48 states. I can send pictures to anyone
interested. I also have a Clifford intake...that was traded to
me,but it has been patched-up ( welded ) and needs work. I never used
it as I didn't want to mess with it. I'll take $50 plus shipping for
this one. Anyone interested , please e-mail me off-list at
Amcer390@xxxxx