Re: [gremlintime] Re: Voltage regulators...expensive!

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Voltage regulators...expensive!

hey jerry can you tell me whats causing a rattle in the front suspension? i
had 4 new shocks put on- had the bushings checked out- had an alignment- also
had the brake pads tightened when i apply the brakes the rattle goes away
its driving me crazy my mechanic has looked at it also- im baffled!! any
ideas? and it only happens when i hit a bump in the road any info would be
appreciated thanks
mike grella