Re: Mike and his Spirit(ed) Gremlin...sure, add your name!

Re: Mike and his Spirit(ed) Gremlin...sure, add your name!

 Hey, it's close enough for ME, Mike! Same body style practically, just
not the same rear quarter, so by all means, add your name ( and car ) to the
growing list, we shouldn't discriminate whether you even OWN one, much less
have a different car, as long as you like Gremlins, that's enough. You're on
the Gremlintime List, you're entitled to be Listed, LOL! I may be a slob, but
I'm not a snob! :D
I like the way this list is turning out, it's easy to see who has what
car and model, and where they're located, and they don't lose their privacy,
either, as it's just a general location. So, I didn't know some of the people
had '77'78 Gremlins out there, so I'm learning who has what now, that's
wonderful for referring to later. And we're even hearing from people who
haven't "chatted" much, and are just lurking....by all means, people, you
should post some stuff on your cars sometimes! Seems like it's just a few of
us chatting or conversing for the most part. I guess there's only so much you
can talk about a Gremlin, though, right? LOL. Anyway, I doubt anyone else
would have objections, this List isn't about just the Gremlin, it's about the
PEOPLE who love the Gremlin as well, so even if you don't own one (yet),
please add your name to the list, and you can even list your "Fantasy
Gremlin" you'd like to own ( year, model, options, etc), that would be ok.
Just put FG before the car so we'll know. LOL. Keep it rolling, folks!

Jerry
seven Gremlins and happier than Snow White