82 Eagle

Hi all,
Going to look at an 82 eagle 4x4 tomorrow, new tranny, but otherwise as is
for $750.
Also saw a 74 Gremlin (232 auto) at a gas stn. One of those, "a 91yr old
lady was going into a home so she talked me into buying it. In nice shape,
considering dash has cracks, needs a new antenna and the clip to hold the
hatch lock in is missing. He took my name and number, in case he decides to
sell (figures $1500, only 62k miles).
Whatever, that all may be mute, been looking for work, and I might be
offered a job for a year in Qatar or Oman (yah, Persian Gulf). Maybe I'll
find a long lost Gremlin or better a Kammback over there.
Have to let them know monday.
Enjoy your weekend,
Ken
75 Gremwreck