Test

The club idea is a good idea. I have to disagree about it being local.
Around here I would have a club of one.
Took the Gremlin for the annual ritual of the emissions test. I drove up and
there was a 68 Mustang Convertible in front of me. I thought there goes my
chance of them feeling sorry for me. To my delight the whole crew had to
come over and have a look at the Gremlin. It passed with flying colors. I
am beginning to think that our little cars might be the collectable car of
the future. The next 57 T-Bird maybe. I keep thinking that I should spend
the grand or so and put her back to show room condition. It wouldn't take
much and if she is getting the looks the way she is think what she would get
if she look new. Dreaming I guess. Just one more time and I won't have this
worry anymore.
Terry
78 Gremlin