Gremlins in the movies

I always like the movie "The Terminator" and now I understand why. I watched it last night for the first time in many years, and two Gremlins were involved in the movie. One was used as a get-away car by Sarah Connor and her protector from the future. They ended up pushing it off the road and down a hill, although we were spared from actually seeing the Gremlin bite the dust. The second was parked along the side of the street as Arnold was driving the tanker truck and it was about to explode.

I also watched "The Mexican" over the weekend, and a Gremlin shows up for about 0.5 seconds during the one chase scene where Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, and the hitman were in the El Camino. Tough to see, but I'm sure it was a Gremlin.

Finally, while watching a rerun of "Crocodile Dundee", a Gremlin was shown prior to and in the scene with the two hookers. I never realized Gremlins played such a large role in American film history!

Dave
Currently Gremlin-less