Re: [gremlintime] Car shows ghost stories

Re: [gremlintime] Car shows ghost stories

Hey Mike, you sure that face you saw in the mirror wasn't a car dealer? just
kidding!
I'm fixing up my car, I got it from the son of a 89 year old man who's car
was his pride and joy, no ghosts yet while driving it but it does run better
when the am radio is on oldies station that plays only 50-60's music. That
was one of my favorite movies, Christine, I always thought old cars had
personalities, the last 2 cars I got were saved from going to the junker, i
always have a soft spot for cars that are destined for the junkyard, it's an
expensive habit! take care
Craig