78 Gremlin

This is just my 2 cents worth and I am sure many here will disagree but I
would try and keep the 4 banger in the car. I am sure the big V8 would give
you one hell of a thrill ride but if you are planning on keeping the car for
the long haul I bet it will be worth more money with the 4 banger in it. Of
course this is just a guess. Who knows what the value of these jewels will be
in 10 years. Right now around me they are not worth much of anything. For
an example there has been a 77 Pacer Wagon in the paper for a couple of weeks
now with 46,000 miles on it for $2,000 and he can't get a buyer. For the guy
in Pa. looking for a Gremlin. There hasn't been one advertised for sale in a
hundred miles of here for the last 4 or 5 years. Good Luck. The main thing
about Gremlin's is just to keep them running. Mine sure is lonely. As much
as I hate it I would still rather see a hundred (are there that many still
left) with bowties "YUK" in them than one in the crusher.