FYI Kenosha

Little info on Kenosha 2002. It is going to be an event to celebrate the
100th anniversary of the Rambler. The dates are July 22-28 with the main
show on Saturday the 27. 7 AMC clubs are going to have their National
Meets there. They expect around 1,000 cars. I think that figure is low but
I live in Louisville, Ky. The home of the street rod nationals and we get
about 12,000 street rods every August. I went to the HMO nationals in 2000
and it was great. They only had about 5 or 6 Gremlins there. I didn't take
mine. Wish I would have since there wasn't a 77 or 78 Gremlin to be found.
I can't wait Info from the AMO web site.