Gremlin still misses...but fixing problems here and there...

Gremlin still misses...but fixing problems here and there...

 I found the carb had an aftermarket electric choke added, and that it was
basically set for Winter. Yikes! Got that adjusted properly. Then checked the
Dwell angle...it was 27, should be 33. I got that adjusted to about 35, and
left it alone. Car still is missing some, though. I couldn't find my timing
light,so I'll look for that tomorrow. But it is running better and better.
Still not perfect, though. Hopefully the timing chain isn't worn out, but I
won't know until I check it. The car has brand new points, I'm going to check
the plugs tomorrow nite if it isn't raining, which it may be. Give me time to
find the timing light. :) Well, that's all for this evening, time to close
the hood on another day. Sayonarra to all!

Jerry