'74 Gremlin goes for Test Drive #4 to work, found the idle problem...

'74 Gremlin goes for Test Drive #4 to work, found the idle problem...

 The idle mixture screw on the carb was backed out almost all the way, so
that's why it was running so unevenly. I tinkered with it this morning when I
moved the car so the fiancee could get out. Now she's purring like a lion
cub. I'm still impressed with the power the car puts out, it really
accelerates well, even with the balky carb before. I will give it some "gas"
on the way to work this morning,as I'm going to drive it ( finally! ) and I
have some confidence in it now. Look like rain for the next few days, though,
so I guess I'll get to check out the windshield wipers as well. :) Well,
time to go, I'll give you a report later. AMC ya!

Jerry
happy AMC Gremlin driver...