Re: [gremlintime] Long Time owner

When my wife and I were first going together her father helped her pick out
her first car (she was 18 at the time). It was a 70 1/2 Gremlin with a bench
seat, sealed back window, rubber mat (no carpet) no door on the glove box,
232-6, automatic on the column, power steering, and an am radio, $1200.00 out
the door. We took it on our honeymoon, sold it and bought it back 2 times. It
was the car that convinced me to buy the '74 Levi's V-8 that I still have to
this day. I wish I could put the wedding picture we have of both our cars
on-line but my scanner is kapoot. Gary 'The Mix'