Seventh Gremlin acquisition in progress...

Seventh Gremlin acquisition in progress...

 I mailed off a MO this morning for my next Gremlin, an Ebay purchase by
another guy who decided to resell it. It's only 60 miles from me, and a
decent project car, it's a '72 Sunroof Gremlin, the large rolltop like the
'71 I acquired two years ago. I wonder how I manage to acquire "rare" cars in
twos? I have two '78 GTs, now the sunroof cars. :) Anyway, hope to try to get
it next weekend, if all goes well, or maybe sooner. We'll see. Anyway, time
to go work on my '78 GT carb and the '74 master cylinder job. Keep cool!

Jerry
Woodbridge, VA
drowning in Gremlins....