Re: [gremlintime] Early Gremlin carbs...

Re: [gremlintime] Early Gremlin carbs...

Jerry--While you are looking for that vendor sheet with list of Carburetorsfor the Gremlin motor 199-232 carb, I am needing one too; before I put mybeautiful 1971 Gremlin 232cyl. automatic (Red with white stripes) for sacrifice sale, I need a carb. Jerry--help and thanks.
Steve-Minnesota-71 Gremlin.

>>> <Gremlingts@xxxx> 06/28/01 07:05AM >>>
Hi, Sue, I have a vendor name and sheet with a list of Carburetors he had
at Hershey swap meet, I'll dig it up and see which ones he had. I'm sure he
had a 199-232 carb for the early '70's motors. I"ll let ya know,

Jerry

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime