Hurst Jeep for sale in maine ( could tow a Gremlin with it...)

Hurst Jeep for sale in maine ( could tow a Gremlin with it...)

 Ok, so it's not a Gremlin...but it IS a very rare piece of AMC rolling
stock! Found it on Ebay, a '71, and it is for sale, obviously. I just saved
the pictures, I've never seen a "real" one other than the blurry promo
picture in some of the ID truck books I have. Just thought I'd mention it if
anyone wants to look at it.

Jerry
not much progress on the Gremlins lately....