Mopar Car & Truck Show - East Hartford, CT

Mopar Car & Truck Show - East Hartford, CT

Sunday, July 22, 2001 9-3

Sponsored by Burnside Motors & Mopars in Motion

With over 160 participants last year at the East Hartford dealership,
it was our largest show of the season. 2001 will be even better with
14+ classes on Mopar and AMC products, DJ, Raffles & Giveaways. Rain
Date, July 29, 2001.

Registration Begins at 9:00 A.M. - Trophies Awarded at 3:00 P.M.

Dash Plaques to the First 100 Entries

NO REGISTRATION FEE!

Burnside Chrysler/Plymouth/Jeep
540 Connecticut Boulevard, East Hartford, CT

For Flyer and Directions: http://www.moparsinmotion.com/burnside.html