Yahoo members : New Gremlin GT pics on my new Photos Album..

Yahoo members : New Gremlin GT pics on my new Photos Album..

 I've finally gotten some more pictures taken of my Sun Orange '78 Gremlin
GT, and they're currently loaded at this website :

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/americanmotorscorporationamc

Unfortunately, you have to be a member of the Yahoo Clubs to view the
section, but if you are, then you can peruse the photo albums. There are alot
of different AMC photo albums there other than mine, so might be worth your
time to join. :)
Look on the left side, go to Photos section under Our Pages, then scroll
down until you find " Jerry's AMC Photo Archives " album. Just thought I'd
pass this along to any of you Yahoo members, or potential members. There are
a number of "Clubs" and "Groups" that are AMC-related you can join. Anyway,
that's all I had to say. Later,

Jerry
making progress on Gremlin projects , finally...