gremlin garage gets "makeover"...

 Well, still no progress on the brake job on the '74, I decided to put
time in on the garage, as it got stuffed during the hectic weeks trying to
satisfy the county. So, I spent most of Monday afternoon and evening getting
things organized. I built some small shelfs between the studs, that took alot
of cans and stuff out of boxes and onto the shelfs where I can find them. I
went thru alot of stuff, got it packed in better, moved a 360 motor over
againest the wall, so now I have room again, and some moving space. Still
long ways to go! I gotta get more shelves installed. No substitute for
horizontal space. :) Other than that, I did fix the gas grill, and we grilled
steaks and burgers and hotdogs this weekend. Wish I could have a 3-day
weekend ALL the time! Looks like more rain today on Monday, so no working on
the car anyway. Time for work, catch ya later.

Jerry