<Toys> "New" '72 Javelin by Johnny Lightning out...K&B special...

<Toys> "New" '72 Javelin by Johnny Lightning out...K&B special...

 I was at the outlet store in Potmac Mills mall in VA tonite, and found
several new diecasts that have been released specifically for K&B Toy stores.
It's a gold '72 Javelin in a red package with K&B on the package itself.
Won't find these anywhere else! I found 3 at $3 each, and got them all. Same
model as was released 4-5 years ago, just a different color and package,
though. :) Happy hunting!

Jerry

P.S. Also several of the 5-car packs with the Rebel in it were there, for $6,
but passed, as I already have 2 packs with both the Rebel and the Nash wagon
in them. :)

Jerry