Renewed interest

 Hi All,

Looks like there is life on this list afterall. Might aswell put my 2c
in.
surprising to see so many new Gremlin finds on this list and on the AMC
list - got to wonder how they survived over the years. Maybe they just got
lost in the garage like Jerry's did - It's kind of like Jeff Foxworthy's
redneck joke - you know you are if you mow the lawn and find a car. Well in
our case I guess you know you're an AMC buff if you clean your garage (or
someone else's) and find a Gremmie, and are happy about it.
Bart seems to have undergone some kind of transformation - a "kinder -
gentler " Bart. Hell it took the folks on the AMC list about a month to
figure out he was back. Nice job Bart - Hey - give me your e-mail address
and I'll send some pics of my Gremmie from this summer. Sounds like you've
really stepped up with the 360 in yours.
Starting to build the 401 for my Gremmie - just in the cleanup stages
now - going to the machine shop just after Christmas.
The weather here in Michigan today is about 70 and sunny - think I'll
wash of the Gremmie and take her for her last good run of the year,
hopefully put a 100 miles on her at least - she could use the exercise and I
need the mental break.
AMC-ya later - Vik Butvila