General AMC Specs

Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:00:12 -0000
From: "Randy Pedersen" <polaris@xxxx>
Subject: Specifications

Can anyone lead me to a site that would have the general
specifications for some AMC cars like Gremlins, Pacers and Americans
I am trying to find out things like the wheelbase, wheel track and
weights. Also looking for salvage cars in the KS area.

Thanks
Randy

Hi Randy and welcome to the list. Two books I have helpful are "Illustrated AMC Buyer's Guide" by Larry G. Marshall published by Motorbooks International. Another is "Standard Catalog of American Motors 1902-1987" published by Krause Publications, Inc. Most book stores can order a copy for you if they don't have one in stock.

Gary
' 74 Gremlin X
' 75 Gremlin
' 88 Eagle Wagon