I'm still out there

Hi there everybody,
First of Alena, don't worry, I'm still out here and reading the messages of you
guys. I do not consider myself the "leader" of this group,rather I'm just the guy
who actually took the time out to set up a place that Gremlin owner/lovers could
find each other and discuss things important to them. I have been very busy with
summer school and work and have been attempting to update a new page on my site
about the trip to Phoenix but Geocities Home Page Builder software has been
fighting me every step of the way. You can check out the pics and some of the
comments that I have managed to save at
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime/feenix.html if you are interested. I am in
the process of upgrading my connection to a cable modem where I will be able to
update my site a lot easier. Anyway, I hope all of you are doing well and keep
the faith.
Paul