I guess I could make an update too.

 Well The 70 will hopfully be running and stopping on its own power again
by the end of August or early september. I got my new T-10 on thursday!! So
all I need now is the clutch, the flywheel and the rest of the stuff for the
motor and it'll be running. So if any of you know where I can find a 70-71
360 flywheel, give me a email. I still gotta swap the front brakes to disc
though. I recently just got finished wire wheelin the underside of him and
painted him with undercoating (looks good). So things are finnaly turning
into a car now.
The new 74 still isnt all mine yet (im still waiting to sell my 1978 Ford
Bronco before i can have it). But hopfully thatll be sold on monday.
And the 76 is still the daily drivin beast. I just made a 300 mile+ trip
in him (down to jeremy stones house) and he did good the whole way (except a
flat tire).

Just wanted to make an update.
Mike Lowe
1976 Gremlin X