Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 94

Hi All,

I got a kick out of your lyrics for a Gremlin song. Wouldn't it be
great if your friend could put it to a tune. The Beach Boys song
you suggested sounds cool.
I had a little problem with my Gremlin this week. I could smell
gas when I was driving along and it so happened that I had my
granddaugher with me and she kept telling me the gas smell was
gross. When I got back home my son happened to be over and
he had me put the hood up and low and behold the gas was coming
out of the carburetor. He said it is a good thing you did not go too
far or he would not like to think what might of happened. The float
was sticking and evidently the pin had fallen out so the gas was
licking out of a little hole. He took the carburetor out and got a new
kit and fixed it. The last time I took it to the mechanic he charged
me almost 200 hundred dollars to replace with a new rebuilt carburetor.
Now my little Gremlin is running like a top. I enjoy reading all the news
from the different owners about their Gremlins. Oh joy, I do not have to
go through Emissions anymore as my car is now 25 years old. Little Gremmie
has some rust spots that have to be fixed------but all in due time. It gets
me to
where I want to go and I am not a traveler so I do not take it too far.
Gremlins
are rare in my area. Many a time when I go shopping some young fella will
ask about my car. Sometimes they would say I use to own one of them and
I am now sorry that I got rid of it. Oh well, live and learn.
I hope you all have a happy weekend and will be doing what you would like to
do

Allena (Gremlin Grammie)
Green Gremlin 1976

PS--Where is our leader?????????????