Lookin' 4 Darrell

Awhile back I spoke with a big Gremlin fan from around Reading Pa. I think
his name was Darrell. I got his name through one of the major clubs and we
had a nice conversation. When I tired to email him, it came back as a bad
address. Recently, I got an email from a Darrell, but I somehow nuked it.

"Darrell", if you're out there, please email me. Or, if any of you know him,
please ask him to get in touch.

Sorry for my airhead.

Thanks!
Henway