Re: [gremlintime] Where is everybody??

In a message dated 4/15/00 2:46:57 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
TheVWman1@xxxx writes:

<< Havent seen any posts for awhile. Everyone still alive?
Just wanted to update you guys on my Grems:
The 1970 will finally be getting its front suspesnion rebuild in
the next week or so, so it will be time to drop in my fresh 360...
its about time!
The 1976 X will be getting a new/old 258 with 30k miles as soon as
taxes come back, then it will be my daily runer again.
So come on lets see some more posts. >>

Well heres some fresh news from Big BADASS Bart,i traded my Javelin for a
paint job to the Grem,yeaah i hated to do it but theres that ole sayin a bird
in hand is better than 2 in the bush,mygrem was slowly goin to hell,both the
front skinnys went flat on me and its startin to look like hell like the jav
was,soon my grem will be white with the tailite panel blacked out and the V8
rear finnally installed.i'm down to only 2 cars my daily beater chevy S10 and
my Gremachine oh well later on i'll get more AMC's well thats all folks
L8ter dayz
Bart