Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 23

In a message dated 3/31/00 1:39:04 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
dmodlin@xxxx writes:

<< You got booted Bart? That sucks, mostly becasue you've been on the list
longer than 99% on the current members. I think there should be some
sort of "grandfather clause" for Bart.<g>

Yeup,Colin had a stick up his"rear" and decided to boot me for gettin a lil
rowdy oh well que sera sera
Bart