New poll for gremlintime

Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the gremlintime
group:

Let's see what y'all think. Should there
have been an SC/Gremlin 401 4 speed?

o You betcha!!
o You gotta be kiddin'
o I do polls even when I don't have an opinion...

http://www.onelist.com/polls/gremlintime

not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the ONElist
web site listed above.

Thanks!