New Gremlin in my collection ( thanks, Brian! )

New Gremlin in my collection ( thanks, Brian! )

 Well, Brian from Baltimore, MD delivered a "rusted hulk" Gremlin to my door
tonite, and it surprised me, because he made it sound worse than it looks (
to me, anyway ). so, I don't think I'm gonna part it out just yet. The right
rear has bondo repair, there are a few holes underneath, but overall the
floors appear solid, not totally rusted out like I expected from the
description. So, it stays together, and since Brian "liberated" the front
spindles and brakes, I"ll have to get another set to get it rolling again. No
big deal, really. I may take the better parts off for now, and switch them to
the "sardine" Gremlin with sunroof, both cars need to be gutted and looked at
with a critical eye. I'd love to get that sunroof Gremlin rolling again, but
it's a major project, so it'll wait for awhile.
So, now three Gremlins , a Scirocco, a Dodge van, a Pacer wagon, a Subaru
wagon, a Saturn, a Nissan 280zx and a Chevy p/u inhabit my new home of 4
months. Sheesh! Where am I gonna put the pop-up camper?! I need more room
already! LOL! Hopefully I'll drain some of them off soon, or shuffle them
around. Well, off to bed, gonna dream about making that Openfire Gremlin with
the newest member...LOL. G'nite!

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA