my story agian

 Well ive already in troduced myself but for the newer new guys here it is
My name is Jeremy Stone im 23 Born in Ft Worth TX. Im married with one kid.
My wifes name is Jamie the kid is Jake. We are both AMC freaks tho i like
other oddball makes/models on the side. We live temporarily in Colorado on Ft
Carson Army base......... We will hopefully be home soon (sept 2001) My
Gremlin is a 73 base model with a 232 and 3 spd std. I traded a 70 somethin
granada for him from a drunken pizza delivery guy in my Greatgranmas town.
That was about 3 years ago. He is beat up and a mutt i love him. Since a
minor accident he has a 73 Hornet front end on him. I have upgraded the old 4
wheel drums to disks from a 81 Spirit got rid of the points for electronic
ignition from a Concord i think hydraulic clutch from an eagle uhhhh bucket
seats from a SX4 center console from a Spirit AMX oh and power steering from
my parts 73 Grem.... Plenty other stuff i cant remember. If anyone needs help
with any of these conversions send me a email would be happy to help.
jeremy Stone
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/gremlingrn/";>http://hometown.aol.com/gremling
rn/ </A>
here is my home page ith my Gremutt Make sure to link over to Jamies page