Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 13

Perhaps an idea could be a listing of Gremmies that appear on tv, movies, and
other media. I've seen Gremlins in "It's Pat (The Movie)", those Levi's
commercials where the guy washes his jeans by driving one through a car wash
with the windows down, and 2 episodes of the Simpsons. It could be amusing
to read about these "sightings", and could show there's more to AMC cars than
just the Pacer in Wayne's World.