Gremlin Grumblings

Just for the hell of it, I'm goint to list the little things i would
have done differently in the creation of the Gremlin. I'd be interested
to hear any additions.

77 hatch size done in the first place.( it would be really cool if there
was a fold down tailgate, but that would probably have been cost
prohibtive)
78 dash done in the first place.
More room (depth) for stereo in dash
Better fit and finish
More aesthetically pleasing
More funcional (more gauges, etc)
Get rid of that hump right behind the back seat, so it's a completely
flat surface.
Better location of fuse box.
More dignified floor shifter
74 seat belts done in the first place
Larger mirrors, on both sides.
74 front seat flip latch location done in the first place.
TWO gas window struts
Different location of last screw on valve cover, or differnt location of
wiper motor.

--
Daniel Modlin
73 Gremlin X