From: <pdgable@xxxx>
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, March 07, 2000 2:42 PM
Subject: [gremlintime] Bart, you're bashing my bumpers

>From: " " <pdgable@xxxx>
>

>--
>Bart said,
>
> i.e for some damn reason
>>the former owner put a gaping 74 and up front bumper on it,
>
>Hey Bart,
>Because I can, I gotta say that I see nothing wrong with those massive 74
bumpers and not just because I have a 74 Gremlin equipped with those
juggernaughts. Jeez, I could plow down a bunch of Dodge Neons like they were
a bunch of cupcakes which they are by the way. Now that I think of it, I
could probably do that with a feather but that is besides the point. I think
I'm going to start a new club called C.F.T.P.O.T.G.F.G.B.(Citizens for the
protection of those gigantic freaking Gremlin bumpers.)
>Thanx for all the stories. I really enjoyed every one except for the one
bashing my bumpers which I hold so dear.