Bart, you're bashing my bumpers

--
Bart said,

i.e for some damn reason
>the former owner put a gaping 74 and up front bumper on it,

Hey Bart,
Because I can, I gotta say that I see nothing wrong with those massive 74 bumpers and not just because I have a 74 Gremlin equipped with those juggernaughts. Jeez, I could plow down a bunch of Dodge Neons like they were a bunch of cupcakes which they are by the way. Now that I think of it, I could probably do that with a feather but that is besides the point. I think I'm going to start a new club called C.F.T.P.O.T.G.F.G.B.(Citizens for the protection of those gigantic freaking Gremlin bumpers.)
Thanx for all the stories. I really enjoyed every one except for the one bashing my bumpers which I hold so dear.
Peace
Paul