Chrysler/AMC

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Kevin" <grinding_gremlin@xxxx>
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] Lower strut rod bushings
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:14:58 -0000

Hmmmm, let me answer my own question. I called Auto Value, My favorite
place to buy my parts, They alway come through for me. They said they did
not have any in stock but they can order a "lower strut rod kit" direct from
the
factory for $40.73. I'm not sure if that means Chrysler is making them or
some
other company.
It would be interesting to me if Chrysler were produing them because I was
under the impression that Chrysler wanted to bury AMC, Like it never
existed.

I think Chrysler got a awesome deal when they bought AMC plus the package
deal like Hudson, Nash from Renault in 1988, it would have been great back then
if some rich (american) big wig would have bought out Renault's AMC shares,
and sold out shares to the public, who would probally have bought a lot of
stock, enough to keep AMC going, and put out some cool cars, Chrysler is still
feeling the burn of the amx cars that burned up the challenger, cuda cars. Now
Daimler Benz owns Chrysler, what goes around comes around lol
craig