Re: 2-seater Gremlins....LATE '69 ??!!

 C'mon, Terry, the Gremlin debuted on April 1st, 1970. That is historical
FACT, as far as I know, and is documented as well. Where did you get the
notion they came out in '69 at??? That's the first I've heard of it. Maybe
some literature came out ahead of time, but not the car itself.
As far as the "rare" roll-top canvas sunroof cars, I have TWO of these, a
'71 and a '72. '71 is dented but not very rusty, and the '72 is straighter
but has rust issues, non-terminal so far. The canvas sunroof is made in
England, of all places. Where do THEY see any sun for any length of time? LOL!
Other rare Gremlins would include the Hurst Rescue 1 Gremlin with V-8,
can't have made more than 20, as I remember chatting with some guy who worked
with Hurst on them. Also the Randall Gremlins with 401, that goes without
saying. :) Heck, seeing ANY Gremlin on the road these days is rare! My '74
has an exhaust leak now, I thought it was knocking , but I think it's the
exhaust roar I'm hearing. I"ll have to check my manifold to see if it's
cracked. One thang afta' anotha...

Jerry in Virginia