Has anyone seen any 1970 - 1971 Rare two passenger Gremlins lately?

Has anyone seen any 1970 - 1971 Rare two passenger Gremlins lately?

Just on a whim, I looked up to see how many "special" two passenger Gremlins
were buit in 1970 and 1971 and wondered how many are still around. They were
only built in 1970 and 1971. Someone once told me that they were built for
"fleet use" and were made bare bones but ended up costing American Motors
more to make them because they were so "special. Has anyone else ever heard
this. A guy that owned a dealer told me this.

1970- 872 two passenger Gremlins built.
1971- 2,145 two passenger Gremlins built.

Thats a total of 3,017 built.

Like I said, I'm wondering the the last time I've seen one on the road or at
a meet. Any body else coming across any of them?

BMP