Re: [gremlintime] 1975 gremlin

mr radman72d..
i got what ur look'n fer..{ intake & exaust manifold }..i'll sell them to you
fer one $50.00 bill ok..plus you pay the ship'n..pack'n..handl'n..insurance
ok..if you would
lik to e-mail me at rooster1@xxxx we can talk about it there
ok..thanks
fer bein interested ok.. thanks again ok james-

{onehorsetrader}..

PS- i got alot of other amc parts fer sale...i'm just now part'n out another
1974
amc gremlin..

i got a 1970 & a 1974 amc gremlin hoods there free to whoever wants
them..just
pay all the ship'n expenses and send me $25.00 to buy a large roll of shrink
wrap
so i can wrap the hell out of it fer ship'n..

i got a 3-speed transmission from a 1974 amc gremlin 258 six- cyc. its free
to whoever wants it..just pay all the ship'n expenses ok..send me $25.00 so i
can
buy a large roll of shrink wrap to wrap it up real good fer ship'n ok..

e-mail me at rooster1@xxxxx

thanks again ok james-

{onehorsetrader}..